With the meteoric rise in the technology, Artificial Intelligence is everywhere now. The latest innovations in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) must lead the people of this generation to experience numerous benefits.
With the meteoric rise in the technology, Artificial Intelligence is everywhere now. The latest innovations in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) must lead the people of this generation to experience numerous benefits. One such innovation is Chatbots.
Facebook was the first to get us introduced to Chatbot. Since then many of the brands had begun to test the potential of these Chatbots. Amongst all Ecommerce websites are the ones that get the most profit out of it. Chatbots have become the major way for e-commerce websites to communicate with the customers.
Chatbots are basically used to answer the queries of the user ranging from simple to complex. For instance, the services a chatbot can deliver are diverse. Like knowing the important health-related messages, getting the details about the courses available on a site, or to purchase something online etc.
• Increased Revenue - First, let us understand the objective of e-commerce websites, it is to grow their revenue through the traffic. In simple words, the amount of time spent by a user on a website is directly proportional to the money these websites earn. When a user gets a good experience with the website then there are 90% of chances that he/she visits again.
• Reduced cost - Integrating chatbots with AI has not only made it a better experience for the users but also has reduced the expenses. Chatbots can help businesses save on customer service costs by quickening the response time. Most importantly, answering up to 80% of routine questions. According to the recent studies, it has been noticed that chatbots have reduced the business cost expenses by 30%.
• Better Store Management - Chatbots have a major footprint in the online store management. It sends the notifications to the user about the missing deals, or some special offers, new product arrivals etc. Also, chatbots will be able to provide detailed information about a product.
• Multitasking Capability - Chatbots can deal with more than one human at a time which in turn lessens the time. No matter in which corner of the world you are, it is always possible to interact with a chatbot. Provided you have all resources like internet connectivity, Phone etc.
• Easy to implement - Unlike other programs, you don't need to have many plugins. It comes handy and can be implemented in any industry such as healthcare, e-learning etc. Also, it is quite easy and flexible to handle. In addition to this, if trained properly chatbots can be switched easily.