In simple terms, Digital marketing is the marketing of any brand/product/service through digital means. Digital marketing need not necessarily include online activities, it can also involve offline actions like SMS marketing.
In simple terms, Digital marketing is the marketing of any brand/product/service through digital means. Digital marketing need not necessarily include online activities, it can also involve offline actions like SMS marketing. We all are aware of how digital marketing trend has impacted the online market. Knowing its worth, many Indian companies/businesses are using digital marketing as a strategy for competitive advantage. The success of a marketing campaign can be achieved by using the right tactics and techniques for digital marketing.
It should be noted that, for the success of any marketing campaign, the organization should completely harness the facilities of various digital marketing techniques, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO). SEO and SMO in digital marketing is the organic way through which we can increase online visibility and website traffic. Below mentioned are few of the top rated digital marketing tools that are completely free yet effective.
• Google Analytics – Ranked as the most widely used service on the internet and is more effective than many paid tools. With Google Analytics, one can track the no of visitors to the site irrespective of the location. Other than analyzing the traffic from Google, it is possible to analyze the traffic obtained from Yahoo and MSN.
• Google Alerts – Companies use this tool to know when and where a company name is mentioned. It alerts the users by sending emails whenever a company’s name is mentioned in an article, website or a blog.
• Keyword Planner – Many marketers use keyword planner for content marketing. This tool is perfect for SEO purpose and is relevant for keyword research. Also, with keyword planner tool it is possible to optimize website content with suitable keywords.
• SEMrush – It is best-suited for analyzing your competitors. Apart from its contribution in checking the backlinks, researching competitors’ keywords, it helps in boosting up the website ranking.
• Hootsuite – Another resourceful SEO Analysis tool that also helps in managing social network channels. With this Social Media Management Tool, one can view updates from multiple social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc and respond immediately to your customers.